Our little princess

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My only complaint


Hi all. Michelle here. I cant sleep, so I thought that I'd blog for a moment. I have a complaint, lol. Probably my only one. Our cat Meow Meow Kitty Timone will help display my mild angst. All of the pictures on my laptop (that we use quite often) of Jen and I, are OLD. Close to 5 years old. So, the picture posted in the 'we're getting married' blog; yeah, over four years old. We were not in shape, we were chunks. Happy, but still chunks. We've worked so hard to change our lifestyle, that those pictures never seem to do us justice. I'm thinking that I'm more sensitive about it then normal at this time in our life, but it's how I feel. The picture in that blog was of the day we got our Domestic Partnership, not our new wedding picture as someone has already asked. Jen is great about the whole picture thing, so she'll post those pictures once we have them. She's also getting a new camera prior to Baby A's arrival, so you'll actually get to start seeing our lives in the NOW and not the THEN, lol. Ok, I'm going to try to get comfortable and back to sleep. Sending love out to all of the expectant mommy's out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive