Our little princess

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008


<---- Tess and Jersey representing our energy levels. Hi all, Michelle here. I know our blog's been a little quiet this week. I'm almost ashamed though to say I'm tired, because Jen's really dragging. She's been working non-stop. Sometimes by choice and other times not. She's exhausted, I'm exhausted, boring combination. Has anyone else had this sudden exhaustion at this point in pregnancy? I feel like the sandman came up behind me and slapped me with a sandbag. I never sleep past about 7am, and last week, I actually had a day where I slept until 1pm. It seems like the only reason I wake up is to eat, drink, pee or if my hips are hurting. It's frustrating, because I feel bad. Jen goes to work at 4 in the morning and sometimes doesnt get home until almost midnight, and I'M the one who's tired?? Sheesh. I actually have a good blog in me, I just need another day or so to process it. It's going to be about our pre-second parent adoption process. As complicated as it is, I'm very thankful that we're in a state where we CAN do it. Anyone here in California, dont forget, SIX DAYS until it's time to vote. I'm excited. My polling place is right down the street from our house, so it's going to make it easy for me to do something exciting. It's the first time I'll be voting in person. I've always been an absentee voter. So, get out and vote people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive