


Well, only four more days until little Addison is born. I can't believe it.
So, today I went to visit a friend of ours. She is the most photogenic little girl, ever. I love taking pictures of her. She is at the cutest age right now. I watched her ride her bike, then we played on the swings and slide. She wanted to race...around the yard.....of course she won. Then it was time for me to leave so she could eat lunch and take her nap.
It was such a nice day out, I was glad I was able to spend it outside and doing what I love to do, take pictures. :-) Soon, I will have a new little model, Addison! I don't think she knows what she has in store for her. LOL!

Good grief! The first line of that post came through my blog reader as "Addison is born." Beautiful pics of your little friend. 4 more days, huh? WOW!
ReplyDelete