



This won't be long blog as I just brought Corey home, he cooked for me and now will be going back to the hospital to help Michelle. Both Addison and Michelle are doing well, Michelle is in pain still (so working on that) and working on keeping Addison's blood sugar's up. More later.....she is adorable....and guess what? She has blonde hair....I couldn't believe it!!!

She's just gorgeous! Congratulations to all of you! Boy are you a fast blog updater! Thanks, it's great to know all is ok and to see lil Addison. x x
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congratulations! HOORAY FOR LITTLE ADDISON! So happy for you all! xxxx
ReplyDeleteAww, she's a little beaut! Congratulations to you both and well done Michelle for making it through one tough pregnancy! Hope you find a satisfactory way of managing the pain and that you're all home soon. xxx
ReplyDeleteShe is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to the mommys and big brother Corey! I can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteHurray! She's precious! Congratulations to all.
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful and congratulations...can't wait for the home update!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Welcome baby Addison!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I am so very very happy for all of you! xo xo xo all around.
ReplyDeleteWelcome little Addison! You are Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mamas!!!
OMG-- Congratulations!!! Sorry I am late to the party. Newborns consume a lot of time!
ReplyDelete