Hi Everyone! This is only going to be like a paragraph, but I wanted to say hello to everyone and say that I'm still alive :) Thanks to everyone for the kind words, cards, gifts and loving comments. I've been so busy now that I'm in love with two women, that I just havent had a moment to get on here. I cant believe how in love I am with our new little bundle.
What I really wanted to say though, was how surprised I am at how many people who are having baby's right around the same time as we did, are trying or talking of trying for number 2. So, I thought that I'd announce, that we're going to start trying to get Jen pregnant in April. It's always been the plan for Addison to, number one, not be an only child, and number two, for Jen to be able to carry our second child. Everything's so exciting right now.
And, Jen's doing induced lactation. Her milk just started coming in and she was able to start small nursing with Addison as of yesterday. I have to say, this is one HUGE advantage of being in a relationship with a woman, lol. Have any of you out there done the induced lactation thing? We've found it amazing how fascinated everyone in our lives have been about it. From our OB to our Pediatrician. It's been a difficult process, but I know that it will be well worth it in the long run. Ok, I'm going to try to catch a few minutes of sleep. I hope that everyone's doing great out there and hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon. Love to All!
12 years ago

I'm so glad the induced lactation is going well! So I assume BF is ggoing well for you too? If ryan could lactate, oh god life would have been much easier. ;)
ReplyDeleteand #2? wooot!!!! xo xo xo. sending love.
I want to knit Addison a little something... a dress? a sweater? are you doing cloth diapers?