



Hi BlogLand. Michelle here. So, this was our OPK this morning. This could be a really good thing. We knew that Jen was getting close because the lines on yesterday's test were starting to come in, and, it matched up with the tracking we'd been doing. It just wasnt enough to register yet. However, we inseminated anyway, because, our donor was leaving town. And, here's the story with our donor. The attempted collection of a sample the day before yesterday was a bust. Apparently, he had performance anxiety. He says tired. Ok, we'll go with tired. So, no insemination. However, yesterday's insemination was successful and we got a fairly large amount. Enough to do two separate syringes, one with just a sample, and then about a half with a little saline to catch any stragglers or leftovers.
We're hoping that it was perfect timing. I got the sample and literally ran out of the house because it's a 20 minute drive from his house back to Jen's parents house. I put the sample in my bra to try to keep it at body temperature. I got this little nugget (the body heat, not the bra part) from Chronicles of Conception. Thanks ladies. I started the timer and called Jen so that she could have everything ready when I came running in the door. It took me 21 minutes to get there. We had her inseminated within ten minutes.
Our donor's motility is high, around 60 million. Doing my fertility flexi-math, I figure, we lost a little on transport, a little on the insem, a little outside of the cervix and a few on the way to the fallopian tubes. But, it's like Jen says, we only need one to make it. So, we're starting the dreaded 2WW now. I forgot how hard it is not to get excited. I'm really excited. I'm trying to switch to just hopeful, but, other then the one missed insem on Wednesday, everything seems to have fallen into line perfectly. So, cross your fingers everyone! :)
I've been wanting to get pictures of how very blue Addison's eyes are, but havent been able to until now. You dont see a lot of red headed, blue eyed babys, and her eyes are so pretty. So, here are a few pictures....

She is beautiful! Good luck on number 2
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! My red-head has brownish green eyes, blue is rare in red heads. She is so frickin cute!! Good luck on your 2ww!!
ReplyDeleteOMG-- Love her hair. She is soooo cute. I think Simone has the same sleeper that she's wearing in the first pic, btw. Good luck on the insem!
ReplyDeleteAddison is adorable - as always! Sorry I'm so late catching up with you guys! WOW - you are TTCing again!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!! Keep us in the loop!
laughed so hard when i read your dowry comment!!!
ReplyDeletewe'll talk ;) ha ha!
wishing you guys tons of luck!
definitely will add you to the blogroll when i get a sec :)
xo
tiff
http://chroniclesofconception.wordpress.com