Our little princess

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My favorite photos of my wife and I.





Just stumbled upon these photos this week, reminded me of how much I really liked them. You forget about pictures until you come across them again. I think they were all taken that first summer we were together, Summer 2005. Of course we have gained weight since then, so pictures don't seem to be as fun as before. We are both on our way down though. Sooner or later we are determined to get this weight off. Its a lot easier to do it together.
I hurt my back at work though, so am going to physical therapy 3x a week, so that has put a damper on our walks. I am off work until June 15th. Hopefully the physical therapy will help otherwise I will have to have a MRI. Guess we will see. For now, I just have to take it easy.
I had a whole other topic for my blog tonight, it was going to be "Did I mention how much I love being a mom". I will have to do that another night.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! Cute!

    Also loved the photos of Addision.... even cuter!!

    Good to hear from you again. xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive