

Hi out there! I know, I havent blogged in forever. One of the things I promised myself is that I wouldnt promise when I'd blog anymore. Our life is hectic and wonderful, and I just do it when I can. And yes, after not blogging for so long, what I'm going to write about is underwear. Men's underwear lol. I love men's underwear. Now, it's not a Lesbian thing, so dont think that. Maybe with Bee Oh Eyes, any gay friendly person out there will know what I mean by BOI, but, I am not one of those. I just like them.
Now I'm not talking about our dad's old boxers or the old gross tighty whiteys, and I'm definitely not talking about AFTER a guy's worn them. Duh. I'm just talking about the really cool stuff they make nowadays for hip guys. Now, I do find them in women's underwear, but they seem to be getting harder to find. I dont know if I'd ever actually buy the men's, but sometimes, it's tempting lol.
I love the wider waistband and the way they feel like they hug your butt. I mean, who doesnt love the feeling of your butt getting hugged? Dont get me wrong, I do love a really amazing pair of sexy women's underwear, but there's something about the smooth tight fit of the guys stuff. Other then, obviously, the package part, which I dont get in the women's boy's style. Short silly post, and here, for my gay and straight friends, are a few pictures....

they do look comfortable. and that first pix would look comfortable in my bed.
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up!!
ReplyDelete