So. It's been an effin' wash of a couple of weeks. I had to take a week off from Cross Fit because I got violently ill. Like I havent had enough of that shit this year. I'm back though and in three workouts since. I've also decided to start from day one again on the Paleo Six Week Challenge. There was too much of a gap while I was sick and chicken soup and gingerale are not on the plan lol. So, I'm calling a do over. I'm still loving CrossFit like a new lover. Jen's still kicking my butt, but I'm comin' up baby.
I havent had a lot to say blog wise lately, so my apologies for the radio silence. I'll be finishing my posts on people in my life in the next few months. Until then though, I came up with a new idea. I'll be writing about why certain things about me, are what they are. Ie; "I'm shy because" Hey, stop snickering, I USED to be shy lol. Anyway, you get the idea. Until then, here are some pictures of our family day workout from the day before yesterday. Little Addison is ready to start CrossFitting any day now :) I hope that everyone's well.

No comments:
Post a Comment