So, today was the day we thought we would find out if we were having a girl or boy, but the cord was in the way so for now, we don't know. She said that she thought she was a girl but she couldn't be 100% sure. Thats fine, we still got really cool pics and I (Jen) got my fix on seeing the precious darling.
Michelle wasn't feeling well today.......ugh! Of course, I am sure the drive didn't help. We had a good day though.
We have our 20 week sonogram on September 29th, so by then I am sure we will know, BOY or GIRL!! Not that it matters but you know I am dying to buy stuff.
Not much else to tell at this time......just enjoying my days off with my sweetie and our two dogs.
--Mommy "J"

that little bugger! not cooperating today? Glad everything looks good. Let us know when the next U/S is!
ReplyDelete