

This picture was taken back in 2005 when Michelle and I first met. My parents had come to visit and it was the first time EVER that I had introduced someone I was dating to my parents. It was a big step. I was so worried about how my dad would treat Michelle. We went to dinner at Scoma's that evening and it was a really nice night together. After dinner my dad actually gave Michelle a hug, it was amazing to me. Anyway, don't know where I am going with all of this but just was looking through old pictures and remembering a found memory with my beloved, Michelle.
Michelle's Dr's appt went well today. She was a little bit dehydrated but not bad. They did some changing of her diet and they want to see her back on Friday.
The heartbeat of our little angel is as strong as ever!! And they told us it won't be until week 20 that we will see our angel. Can't wait!!
--Mommy "J"

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and for sharing so much information. This whole thing is seems so complicated and scary to us since we each have a child from previous marriages to men. It is so crazy all the planning and details that have to go into just trying to get pregnant this time around. All your help is very much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteSo, thank you again and CONGRATS!!!!
Michelle & Dawn