This picture was taken at Pride this year. We marched with our friends , Lauren and Petra.
I had to add this picture to todays blog as Michelle looks happy and well in it. She finally came home from the hospital on Saturday afternoon. Yeah!! So, when I got her home, we watched the Olympics and slept a lot. Of course I had to make sure she is eating and drinking enough. Today we are going to the OB to check on the baby, of course with Michelle being sick, you just never know. We will keep our fingers crossed that everything is going well still.
The Olympics have been so fun to watch. Michelle is the one that got me hooked. I guess I have never really watched them. Just certain events. I have enjoyed Volleyball, Swimming, Diving, Basketball and Soccer so far this year.
Well, Michelle is telling me it is time to go to the OB. Maybe when I get back I will have a new picture of Baby "A".
--Mommy "J"
No comments:
Post a Comment