This is one of many amazing pictures Jen took on our trip. I have a belly shot too, but I'll post that later.
Jen is very positive and I love her recollection of vacation. It's very positive. It was definitely great seeing family. We've both really missed all of them. Jen didnt mention how my Thanksgiving Day breakfast came up about five minutes after I ate it. And I appreciate that :) As great as it was to get out, it was hard. I was a raving bitch the day we were at Sea World, and really, that was an understatement.
I have had a sudden onset of some kind of raging hormone. It has me frustrated, impatient, angry, and all for no reason. Poor Jen has been incredible. I'm sure it's helped, although just a little, that I admit when I'm angry for no reason, and, I feel awful. Sea World was frustrating because I didnt feel great and I had to ride around on a little scooter that was cumbersome and had people staring at me. It seemed like a fun idea at first, but it just had me feeling awkward and out of place. Not something I feel often.
The next day was better, and then Thanksgiving Day, the evil person in me emerged again. I feel really really really lucky to have Jen. She did all the driving on the trip (which she's now exhausted from) because I couldnt, and she took really good care of me. We were supposed to go see my family for Christmas, but that's not going to happen. We decided that the trip was just too much and we're going to stay home and have a really nice quiet family Christmas.
I feel like a menace to society right now, lol. An emotional roller coaster with some crazy unending track. Did any of you have this during your pregnancy's? I would love to hear about it, or any suggestions. My sister thinks I'm overwhelmed from one hit after another during our pregnancy. Maybe. I know I'm tired. Really tired. I am, however, still thankful, that Addison's doing great. We have our next sonogram on December 15th. This is when we'll find out what's going on with the fluid in her right kidney.
Ok, no more downer post, lol. I hope that everyone had an amazing holiday and I cant wait to catch up on the last few days of your NoPloMoGo whatever O posts :)

I feel like a menace to society sometimes too. I think it is normal, particularly when you're having a difficult pregnancy. But I think it would be normal anyway. There's all this extra estrogen rushing through our veins. Lately for me it's unexpected and uncontrollable tears. Fortunately I have an office with a door and mini-blinds. When it happens out in public I've just started letting it come and pointing to the belly if people are rude enough to stare. Trying to hold it back seems to make it go on longer. If I just let go I seem to recover more quickly.
ReplyDeleteHmm - I had a few weeks of blistering rage but it seems to have passed now (or at least be on hold). The smallest thing could set me off and I would just see red and start screaming. Not a pretty sight. I told my acupuncture woman and after a session with her it passed, but I wouldn't really like to say if it was the needles or just time for the evil to move on.
ReplyDeleteI think sometimes the closer to the end of your pregnancy you get, the more miserable you feel, and the more scared you get. I know as much as I wanted the twins OUT I was petrified of the fact they wouldn't be with me every second anymore. Your rational (and irrational) fears of what's coming take over. Add that to feeling huge, uncomfortable, and the pregnancy hormones and you have a recipe for all sorts of fun. Hang in there...I can't believe you're past 30 weeks already. That's so awesome.
ReplyDelete