

I found some pictures from our trip we took in May.....this picture of Michelle and I was taken the day after little Addison was starting her venture.
That was such a fun trip. No stress, just fun and relaxation. Visiting family and traveling across the US. I hope we can continue to take trips every year.
Meanwhile, only 8 weeks and 3 days left until little Addison is born. We decided this year to stay home for Christmas, with Michelle so close and with traveling so much for Thanksgiving, it will be nice to stay home. Corey will be coming to visit, and we will be decorating the condo, getting a tree. I can't wait to decorate the tree.
Well, not a lot to say today just wanted to share a couple pics. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.--J

Aw, can you two be any cuter or happier? M it fills my heart with complete and utter joy to know your life is so good. I love you!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhh!! thanks for sharing! ;o)
ReplyDelete