Our little princess

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Growing more day by day........





Hi everyone, just a few more pics of our little redhead. She is such a doll. She is starting to coo and make noises when we talk to her. Seems like she changes before our eyes. I couldn't have imagined that she would have made me feel the way I do. Also, it has made Michelle and I even closer. I told Michelle that I feel like I am falling in love with her all over again. There is something about seeing the mother of your child with your child. It amazes me. I love them both so much.
The pictures above are just some of the different faces that Addison makes. She has so many different ones. The first picture here I was taking it of her LONG eyelashes. They are so long, and are finally starting to curl. Sometimes I can't stop just staring at her. Well, enough of that......more to come later. Jen

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, this post got me all teary! so very sweet. Lemme tell ya, seeing my baby with her daddy did the very same thing to me, so I betcha Michelle is falling madly in love with you every 10 minutes.

    my love to all of you!
    Oh and i need your mailing address, I have a little treat for Addison, and I'll include something for you guys from portland... if you like coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so flippin cute!!!!! I just want to smooch those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! And it is amazing how having a child can bond an already strong relationship. She is so flippin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive