Our little princess

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Addison's new trick....hands grabbing feet.





So, here are some new photos of little Addison. She seems to be changing so fast. She is doing much better on her tummy, and she loves to grab her feet, it comes so naturally to her.
She has been going through some weird fits this week though. She gets really frustrated easily. I read to her and she wants to turn the pages, and if she can't get them, she gets mad and starts crying. Or she tries to play with a toy and if she can't get it in her hand or to her mouth, she gets mad. Isn't it a little early for fits? Any input anyone.
Of course she is still cute, even with the fits.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, baby frustration. I don't know if I would have called the things ruby did at that age a fit, esp compared to the three year old tantrums we have now... but it sounds completely normal.


    too bad she isn't divinely adorable, or those pictures would be cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the red hair! Trust me, I have one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby girl.. she so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. we know those fits well. She is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive