Our little princess

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Michelle and Jen plus Ten





Hi Everyone. Michelle here. The world's worst blogger. It's so funny, because you really tell yourself after your baby's born that, "Hey, I'll blog, I wont be one of those people who comes and goes". Right, lol. I dont know what made me think I was going to have any more energy then anyone else out there. Because I dont. Not even a little. So, Jen is great at filling in my absence by blogging cute little pictures of Addie, which, really, isnt that mostly why you all come here anyway? I can accept that :) So, I hope that everyone's doing great out there. We're completely excited about Holly and Lo's pregnancy, Congratulations again! Congratulations again to Vee & Jay on the birth of their 'not so little' Bonus Ball. What a cute guy ;) And, one more mention....Addison's future husband has two awesome mommy's. I still cant get links on here, so you can find them at Chronicles of Conception (chroniclesofconception@wordpress.com). One of her future Mother in laws makes AWESOME Onesies. We just purchased three of them, so I'm putting pictures here of Addison in them. They're really great, all Organic cotton and SUPER soft, so if you get a chance to get over and check them out, it's well worth it. They also do a Onesie of the month which is pretty great! So, pictures are below.

Oh yeah. Michelle and Jen plus Ten. Um, no, probably not, lol. We have decided to stop TTC'ing for number two until September. And, if September doesnt work out, we may call it quits for good. There's a lot going into this decision, and really, I'm wanting to leave it up to Jen. She's never given birth, and I would hate for her to not get to exerience the joy and misery of it all if it's what she really wants. We're just kind of stretched to the limits right now stress-wise, so it's not a good TTC environment, you know? We're both back to work part time. I think we're going to be able to do it for about a year and a half so we dont have to put Addison in daycare, which is nice. We hate the thought of leaving her with anyone. I think that that's about it for now. I hope that everyone's doing great and hanging in there :) Love to all XXXOOO

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh cute. yes, I come here for the cuteness but it's great to see how you're all doing too ;o)

    Sorry to hear things are stressful, but sounds like you have everything thought out. Great plan r.e. daycare - I am the same, wanting to keep BB with us ALL THE TIME, but that can't go on forever, can it? I guess he'll have to go to school and shit one day.

    Oh and what if HE wants to marry Addie? Will he have to battle it out with Lachlan? Hm.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of your daycare plan too. I am trying to figure out my plan for Simone. There's hardly enough baby to go around between my mom and S's other loved ones, but I also feel like she needs to be around some other kids. I see her change so much after just one afternoon with her cousin.

    And hey, what if Simone wants to marry Addie? The dance card is filling up fast!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive