
Dear Body,
I just had to let you know today that I hate you. I shouldnt, you've run pretty well all of these years, but I do. I love the soul within you, the person, but body, you can get fucked today. I work hard to take care of you. Harder then half of the fucking fit and skinny people I know. Fuck you. I had a stressful two weeks. I didnt cheat as much as I could have, and I was still loose Paleo. I only CrossFitted for two days a week instead of four. What did you do with that?
You upped your mass by eight pounds. Eight fucking pounds. You miserable bastard. I cant even have a few fucked up weeks without worrying about you turning on me too??? I fucking hate you right now. I feel ashamed. Ashamed that I allowed my self discipline to drop even a little. I was tired. Exhausted. Stupid body. You couldnt just give me that little bit of down time? Dont take this wrong. I dont hate me. I like me a lot. Right now, I just hate you. You betray me. You and stress. Apparently you and stress have a thing. I wish you would have let me know.
Well, enjoy your little rise while you can, because I'm back to whipping your ass. Apparently you have this sick thing where you only respond when I'm beating the crap out of you. So fuck off, and let the beatings commence.

Holy anger.
ReplyDeleteI would be worried about you, save for the good things I read at the start of this post.
Keep on. Do it for Red. Ups and downs happen. You rest when you are sick.
Aw, honey. That's just not fair. If you were someone else, I might spout my "Weight Watchers and triathlons did the trick for me" bit, but you are so very knowledgable about nutrition and fitness that you don't need advice--and certainly not from me. What you do need are hugs by the boatload, and I am sending several fleets' worth your way. Please be gentle with yourself when you are able to be. Outlook good. <3
ReplyDeleteOh, you made me laugh! How I relate!!
ReplyDeleteHi guys, just wanted to let pass on a link in case you wanted to share it with your community: :
ReplyDeleteZak's Safari is a new children's book for donor-conceived kids of two-mom families. It is 95% funded with only 68 hours (and counting!) to go. Please check out the Kickstarter video and join over 250 backers in supporting this much-needed book! I am so grateful for you support!
Kickstarter link: http://kck.st/1rJeMp6
All the best,
Christy Tyner (author of Zak's Safari)
christy.tyner@gmail.com