Someone you need to let go of or wish you didnt know
This is a difficult one for me. For the same reason I’ve seen written in others posts on this subject. I dont feel, even in the worst of times, that anyone who has come into my life, wasnt meant to serve a purpose or teach me a lesson. So, I’ll choose someone I need to let go, because there isnt anyone I really wish I didnt know.
You know, there isnt even anyone I can think of that I need to let go. I dont really keep people in my life who require the kind of energy it takes to get to the point of need to ‘let them go’. There are things maybe, memories, but no ‘someone’. So, for this post, I’ll call it a day and thank the universe that there isnt anyone to fill this space.
12 years ago

Holy crap I got a list. Good for you. I like your energy references.
ReplyDeleteHello-
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com
You are more of a woman than I! Dreading this point in the 30 Days!
ReplyDelete