




Michelle surprised me the other day with the best gift EVER!! A camera. I love taking pictures but this camera makes me love it even more. Its not even the ONE I was looking for but its the best camera I have ever had. I can't believe how great it takes pictures. And just in time, we are going to San Diego for Thanksgiving so I will be getting a lot of use out of it then.
I just couldn't believe it, and wasn't expecting it at all. I feel like I am on a candy high, only its a camera high. I took 188 pictures yesterday and today 78 pictures. I just can't wait to go more places and take more pictures.
So, I am sharing some of my first pictures. I haven't read the whole book yet, so I am still learning but don't think I have done too bad so far. What do you think?
Just had to share my excitement.

FAB photos! I am jealous r.e. the camera... but very pleased for you!
ReplyDeleteok, so that was me, jay. those sign in thingies are confusing! xx
ReplyDelete