So I said that I was going to remedy my as of late, empty blog, but obviously I havent. We had a really rough week with the Hyperemesis this last week ending on Friday with almost being admitted back into the hospital. Thankfully though, I went to see my OB earlier this time, they were more aggressive with appropriate treatment and by Sunday afternoon, I was almost feeling human again.
I had also decided not to participate in Nablopomo this year. Instead, I've committed myself as a supporter. Trying to read my regular blogs and leave comments so people dont feel like it's been useless. I think many of us took that role this year, lol. Not that I dont love to write, but I just havent had it in me the last couple of weeks. I bought Jen a new camera since she's an amazing photographer and she's really wanted a good camera for when Addison gets here. I'll pick a few this week and post them so everyone can check them out, and blog more then. Love to all!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment