So, this is late, but it's been a busy day. I didnt want to miss one though. I'm actually in the middle of carnitas hell right now lol. I found this amazing recipe for tequila beer carnitas. The time says one hour, but, when you add the time in all of the steps up, it's over three hours. So, I'm STILL cooking at 1045 at night. Not that I really mind this though. I'm just saying for sayings sake. I'll post pictures tomorrow. AND, I found the orange beer!!! Good ol' Whole Foods. Jen told me that they'd have it. I should have just gone there in the first place. I will also post pictures of the beer :) I hope that everyone's had a wonderful day. Better post tomorrow, promise. Until then, here's a retro picture of Addison Love to all
12 years ago

Ok, the picture totally makes up for the lack of text content...and my now craving carnitas!
ReplyDelete