
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Day 5. Check. Complete.
So. It's Monday. One more day of work. My favorite part of coming home each day is Addson. Tonight she was pretty worn out from daycare, so I went to rock her to sleep while feeding her, and she was asleep within ten minutes. It makes me sad that I get so little time with her at night. The time I do get is so great though, that I dont feel like I have a lot of room to complain. Tonight's blog is just a picture share. Hope you like the cuteness :)

O.M.G. The cuteness is unbearable. I so want her and Simone to date.
ReplyDeleteI fear Simone might be terminally straight though, given her recent muscle-bound action figure obsession. Then again, reading back over that last sentence perhaps the situation is not as dire as it seems.
JK of course. Seriously, though, it would be cute to see them together.