
Quote "If love were a choice, who would choose such exquisite pain?"
I never chose to love you. From the moment we met, it just was.
As though it had never been any different
In like a tornado and out like a hurricane
A conscious life is what you brought me.
You broke my walls down, and leaving the gift of communication
I had never experienced anyone like you, and after;
I never wanted to again.
Around you I was high. Drunk in a whirlwind of love
That spiraled out of control.
From the first moment, you told me
You know this ends badly, right?"
I didnt care.
I was like a Heroine addict with an unlimited supply
No breathing room, between love and pain, as the song goes
Part of my path, you taught me how love should be
And later, how it shouldnt.
You ripped me open to look inside and showed me how to do it on my own
We had fun unlike any i've ever had. Loved like never before.
Laughed and lived the same way
When the crash came, you admitted that fear caused you to balk
Leaving me out in the cold
and alone.
You once said you didnt know how, but you'd fallen in love with me
I held those words in my heart from the second they passed your lips
Suddenly, confrontation wiped your memory clean
So much right. So much wrong.
I could never hate you. I only know because I've tried.
You made me feel like I had never lived before we met
But your selfishness proved that you were never my friend
I'm not sure which broke my heart the most.
In spite of the pain, I'm thankful to you
for coming into my life
bringing me up
destroying me
because now
I'm better then I ever was.

No comments:
Post a Comment