
Dear Stephanie,
My little sister got me hooked on the Twilight series. I've read them all but the last four chapters of the last book in about two months. I'm trying to make it last as long as possible. Yes, I know that Midnight Sun has a little teaser online, but it's not enough. Stephanie Meyer, you've ruined me. Seriously. I'm in love with a werewolf named Jacob and I just dont know if I can go on if you dont finish that next book. Please dont make me come to Arizona to picket your home. I know that your friend stabbed you in the back. Let me read the next proof. I would never treat you like that. Just take it into consideration, ok? I have a life to live and can you really live with knowing that you're making it more complicated?
All of my love,
Michelle aka; The one Jacob's saving himself for

No comments:
Post a Comment