This picture is of us in San Diego.
Another day of "ALL DAY SICKNESS"
location: Sitting in bed watching "Upside of Anger"
mood: mellow
I'd like to say its morning sickness but I don't believe that it is. Michelle is sick pretty much all day off and on. I am still trying to see what kind of joy being pregnant actually brings to her. I know the outcome will be well worth it but I wish she didn't have to go through all this to get there.
I had a really hard time falling asleep last night, I believe it was around 2am. I made the mistake of drinking a large vanilla iced coffee at dinner time. UGH!! Won't do that again. So, caught up on the DVR things. I get so behind.
I am on vacation this week. We drove to the High Desert friday and stayed with Jayme and Richard. Corey's 15th birthday was actually July 16th but he had a birthday party on saturday at his grandma and grandpa's. It was fun and nice to see him. Didn't like meeting his dad. I really have a dislike for him. It was really nice to see her sister and brother in law though. We had a good time. They got to meet the dogs, and Jayme made a big step by being able to take them out herself and play ball with them.
So, we woke up this morning at 7am. (the alarm went off at 6am but I couldn't do it) We went to the Bear Claw Bakery and got some donuts. Came home and went back to bed. When I woke up I moved the air bed to the living room, made Michelle move in there and lay down while I cleaned the bedroom. Washed the bedding, vacuumed. The animals leave so much hair on the floor, even when you think it is clean its not. Moved the bed back and waiting for the laundry to finish. Took another nap. Michelle was out cold. She hasn't been feeling well at all.
When I woke up I ran to the store to get a few things. Trying to get some easy things for her to snack on or drink. I want her to be able to keep vitamins down.
As far as me, I am feeling well. Been in a pretty good mood. Feel very busy. Trying to do as much as I can so that she doesn't have to do it. She is the one that usually does everything. I am usually not of much help. At least I don't feel like I am. Am just glad I am off this week to help her out. I want her to rest as much as needed.
I am so excited about the baby. Very exciting time for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment