Well, I went back to the hospital to visit Michelle today, I never did see a Dr but guess he was there. He basically said he wanted to keep her and make sure she was feeling better otherwise she would end up right back there.
They gave her a shot to help with her really bad headache and it knocked her out. So she slept most of the afternoon. I left for awhile and went to get Daphne's Greek food, it was delicious but not the same without Michelle there. Then when I went back she was awake sitting up in bed. We visited for a bit and watched tv, I told her I missed her and that home wasn't the same without her. Feels really weird without her around. :-(
Then around 9pm, the nurse gave her another shot, as her head was hurting her so bad she couldn't open her eyes. She ended up getting sick before I left, so I helped her clean up and then the shot was hitting her so I said good night and left.
Got home, the dogs were crazy after being in for so many hours. The cats must have missed me as they were following me where ever I went. Talk about needing attention. So, now I am catching up on my blog and then doing some laundry and going to watch some baby story before I go to bed.
--Mommy "J"
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment