Our little princess

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Found the camera I can't wait to get before the baby is born


Well, I haven't written for a few days as I was transferring our blog from live journal to this one. Also, Michelle has been REALLY sick the last few days, so I have been doing everything I can around the house and running errands. I wish there was more I could do, you just feel so helpless. I really can't believe she is still sick but I have seen it, its horrible. Other than Ensure and plain rice, she can't keep much else down.
I stayed up last night and visited some of the other blogs that Michelle has talked about. They are really good, I enjoyed visiting them. I really enjoy the ones with pictures, as I am a lover of photography. I went to Costco today and found the camera I am going to buy before the baby is born. The camera I want is the Nikon D60 10.2MP 2.5"18-55 VR & 55-200 VR
3 Frames Per Second. It is so awesome. I have always loved taking pictures and have quite a few good pic's through the years, if I would have had a great lens and a really good camera, my shots would have been that much better. I would actually like to go back to school to become a professional photographer one day. Also, when we get a house one day, I would love to have my own dark room in our house so that I could develop my own photos.
Michelle just woke up with a terrible headache. UGH!! I have no idea how to make her head stop hurting. She is drinking gatorade to try and stay hydrated. When I came home from Costco earlier, she was in the bathroom throwing up. I think she has thrown up 4 times today, if not more. Its so weird because we thought she was getting through this and then before you know it she is sick again. But now it just seems that she just is miserable. I am so thankful to her for going through this so that we can have a child together, it means so much. Plus, it has made me not be so lazy and help her out more. I now don't mind doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. (I hate cleaning and always have) When I was growing up, my sister and I shared a room. She was always the clean one, I was the messy one. She always helped my mom clean around the house. My mom always would take a whole day and help me clean my room, otherwise she knows it wouldn't get done. I always get distracted. If I find things to read or find old pictures......there I go looking through them or reading, and next thing you know hours have gone by. Since meeting Michelle she has helped me not be such a pac rat, and keeps me on my toes. I thank her for that.
Okay....guess I have rambled on enough. Just sitting here watching the LOGO channel and petting Tess, our boxer. She feels like velvet tonight. I think she needs a bath tomorrow. Hint Hint
--Mommy J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive