Our little princess

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

(actual date written July 21, 2008) My first blog......this is a picture of the day of our Domestic Partnership


mood: happy
July 21, 2008
This is the first time I have ever done this and I wanted this to be something that I could do with my life partner, Michelle. We are 11 weeks pregnant. I should say she is 11 weeks pregnant, I am her support system. Ha! I still have not seen the joy in her face, she has been very sick. We had another ultrasound today......every time we do, I get more and more excited.
This is all new to me. But I know it is going to be an experience that I wouldn't want to share with anyone else.
Okay......off to show Michelle this site so she can add to it also.
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive